Well, I’m a bit late with my April 2021 recap post, but I guess better late than never.
So let’s start this April 2021 recap post with numbers!
In April, I published a total of 13 posts. That is 2 less than in March, but 10 more than a year ago.
Last month my blog received 11% more pageviews than in March and 53% more pageviews than in April 2020.
When it comes to my earnings in April, then my income from my blog was pretty much the same as a month before – so nothing to be proud of.
Top 10 posts in April
The most visited posts at beautybymissl.com in April 2021 were:
- Essence HELLO, GOOD STUFF! My review of the 3-in-1 Face Mist, Tinted Beauty Cream in shade 10 Light, and Face Serum
- Pink, blue and floral outfit for Spring
- 9Wishes Sun Moisturizer SPF50+ review
- How I easily decorated my son’s room with Photowall canvas print + discount code!
- Floral blouse and yellow skirt outfit for Spring
- 5 Tips on how to add visual impact with interior design
- L’Oreal Preference 11.11 Ultra Light Crystal Blonde permanent hair dye review
- Grey, blush and blue layers outfit for Spring
- Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Bio-Tech Restore Rich 2 in 1 Butter Mask review
- Month in review: March 2021
Most of the posts in the top 10 most visited posts on my blog were new ones. Only the Essence HELLO, GOOD STUFF! review and L’Oreal Preference 11.11 permanent hair dye review have so far been featured in all my monthly recap posts.
My favourite outfit
In April I showed you 6 outfits. I did plan to put together more looks, but oh well, that didn’t happen. It April blue jeans dominated my outfits. And to tell you the truth I can’t really point out my most favourite outfit from last month.
Well, when it comes to my blog, I tried to publish a post 3 times a week. My post in cooperation with Photowall went well, and I’m happy with the result. And also my toddler is still happy that there’s a canvas print of a truck hanging in his room. Oh, and if you use discount code beautybymissl25 at Photowall site then you’ll receive a 25% discount on any product on Photowall.com. The discount code is valid until June 16, 2021.
Eating healthy and exercising
I purchased a child bike seat to go cycling with my toddler. Well, I have used the seat once so far and I must say it was SCARY! Like it was really weird to ride a bike with the extra 15kg. It felt like I was riding the bike for the first time in my life. I hope it will get better when I practise more.
I participated in a virtual 5km race and also received a medal for it in the mail. I have done some long-long (like 7km long) walks with my toddler. He LOVES walking and I was just amazed that he could walk that much without resting in 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Budget & saving
Everything is still going according to my plan. I received my very first dividend in April. It was 0.26€ (yes, 26 cents), but oh well it’s better than nothing.
Goals for May
No new goals for May. Only the old one – increase earnings, post more, and go jogging/cycling at least three times a week. Simple!