Hi, lovelies! How was your weekend? Ours was quite usual – we stayed at home. I did some gardening and tried to figure out where the greenhouse would fit the best in our garden, and my kids were enjoying being kids (read: played with neighbors’ kids and had fun).
I also had planned to work on three upcoming blog posts, but well, that didn’t happen because half of my Saturday went to making my blog load faster, and I hope I succeeded in it 😀 At least, it seemed I did.
Pink, blue and floral outfit for Spring
My pink, blue and floral outfit is one of those shopping my closet outfit again. The sleeveless floral blouse from H&M landed in my wardrobe a couple of years ago. It was light and airy and had this lovely floral print, plus it was on sale when I purchased it 😀 I paired my floral blouse with a pair of blue s.Oliver jeans. I bought these a few months ago but this was the first time I wore them. Since it’s not summer, yet, then I added a light pink jacket.
I accessorized my pink, blue and floral outfit with a white watch and a statement necklace.
What I wore
- sleeveless floral print blouse from H&M
- blue s.Oliver jeans
- Pink Rolled Sleeve Collared jacket from Femme Luxe
- Sam Edelman Francis Flats
- white ceramic Michael Kors watch
- Happiness Boutique statement necklace
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #219
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here