Another month has gone by, and so it’s time for another recap post.
March started off great and then it didn’t go on that great anymore. The COVID-19 situation got worse here in Estonia, and that meant that my son had to start distance learning again which meant that most of my time went to dealing with his schoolwork. He is a smart boy and usually gets everything done quickly but he is sooooooooooo lazy and studying still isn’t on his list of priorities. So his distance school days mean that I’m an IT technician, secretary, cook, cleaner, teacher, etc. And then there is this 2.5-year old who also wants attention. Awful!
So considering all that I’m happy that I actually managed to pull myself together and still publish 3 blog posts a week as I had planned. I mean last year, when all this madness began then, I basically stopped writing blog posts because I was just exhausted from all this 🙁
So here comes my usually favourite part – the numbers!
In March, I posted 15 posts. That is 1 more than in February and 9 more than a year ago.
In March my blog received 15% more page views than in February and about 50% more page views than a year ago. Yay!
When it comes to my earnings in March then my income from my blog was a bit higher than a month before but not anything to be really proud of.
I think I live in the wrong country! When you receive a sponsored opportunity and then you get something that goes like “Oh, sorry I/we didn’t realise you didn’t live in the US/Canada/UK“. Oh well …
Top 10 posts in March
The most visited posts at beautybymissl.com in March 2021 were:
- My review of Garnier Olia 10.1 Ashy Very Light Blonde permanent hair color (click here to read the post)
- My review of L’Oreal Preference 11.11 Ultra Light Crystal Blonde (or 11.11 Venice) (click here to read the post)
- HELLO, GOOD STUFF! My review of the 3-in-1 Face Mist, Tinted Beauty Cream in shade 10 Light, and Face Serum (click here to read the post)
- My experience with OrganiCup menstrual cup (click here to read the post)
- My review of Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Split Ends Miracle Shampoo & Conditioner (click here to read the post)
- My review of Lakmé TEKNIA White Silver Shampoo & Mask (click here to read the post)
- Yellow and green outfit for Spring (click here to read the post)
- Yellow and black outfit with a touch of leopard print (click here to read the post)
- Month in review: February 2021 (click here to read the post)
- Little black dress & black blazer outfit (click here to read the post)
My favourite outfit
I’m happy that I managed to post a bit more outfit posts in March. I usually share outfit posts on Mondays but in March I also published an outfit post on two Fridays. I love doing outfit posts and so I hope that in the future I can get back to publishing ootd posts twice a week – just as in 2015 🙂
As you can see in March yellow and light blue dominated my outfits. My favourite out of these seven looks is my yellow and green outfit. I just love the combination of yellow and green in this outfit plus it’s pretty comfy too 😉
Well, March wasn’t the most successful month when it comes to blogging. Unfortunately, I only wrote and published only one paid post in March. I loved putting together a post about how to add a visual impact with interior design. In April, I will write another home decor-related post in cooperation with Photowall.
Eating healthy and exercising
I try to stay on track and work out when I have free time. Not exactly workout-related, but I also should buy a new light jacket for running (and it would be great if it would also be suitable for cycling). I also have to purchase a child bike seat so I can go cycling with my toddler.
Budget & saving
So far everything goes according to the plan. I also try to read books about investing and growing your money. A few years ago I read Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T.Kiyosaki and it was such an eye-opener! I just wish that I had read this book at the age of 18 or even before because I would have made some different money-related decisions. I also liked Rich Woman: A Book on Investing for Women, Take Charge Of Your Money, Take Charge Of Your Life by Kim Kiyosaki. I think these two books are definitely worth reading. I’m currently reading a book about how to investing in stocks.
Goals for April
When it comes to my goals for April, then they are pretty much the same as they were for March – increase earnings, post more and go jogging/cycling at least three times a week.
What are your goals for April?