Meet my favourite outfit from last week – a green skirt and a white anchor print top. Last week started with super hot weather, and so this simple summer outfit featuring a green skirt and a simple white racerback tank top was just perfect. The whole outfit was light and airy and just made me feel like a supermodel 😀
I have previously shown you my green Holly & Whyte by Lindex skirt paired with a simple black tee, a yellow v-neck sweater, a sleeveless peach top, and a grey sweater. Since it is warm outside, then I wanted to pair the skirt with something white and light. I had a few options, but this white anchor print top from H&M seemed like the best choice. I have previously shown this simple tank top paired with a pair of Esprit jeans and with a pair of s.Oliver denim shorts.
I purchased this anchor print top back in 2014, I think, and it used to be one of my favourite summer tops. Although I think, I didn’t wear it last year and not even a year before that, but anyway – the top is back now 😀
I accessorized my simple summer outfit with a pair of yellow Ipanema sandals that I showed you last week paired with a floral print midi dress, and a white Michael Kors watch.
My Green skirt and white anchor print top outfit
- white anchor print top from H&M
- green Holly & Whyte by Lindex skirt
- yellow Ipanema sandals
- white Michael Kors watch
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #230
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here