This weekend we actually had some snow here in Estonia. Let’s just say that I wasn’t very thrilled of the idea of snow and icy roads so early in October but at least my 7-year-old was so happy …
Until I reminded him that if it is that cold outside then he has to start wearing his winter clothes and snow boots and gloves. After that, he wasn’t that happy anymore because he just hates those and every winter complains why he has to wear so many clothes.
The outfit I’m showing you today is okay for autumn with the right coat and accessories. For this green and black outfit I paired my black Nothing to Wear t-shirt (from Femme Luxe) with a green Holly & Whyte by Lindex skirt. I ordered this feminine skirt back in July during Lindex sale and ended up paying less than 10€ for it. Of course, this skirt is more appropriate for summer but I think it will work great for autumn and winter looks too.
At first I planned to add a pair of black patent heels but then decided to go with Jeffrey Campbell Hanger Leather Booties instead. And just for fun I accessorized my outfit with Happiness Boutique statement necklace.
My green and black outfit
- black Nothing To Wearr t-shirt from Femme Luxe
- green Holly & Whyte by Lindex skirt
- Jeffrey Campbell Hanger Leather Booties
- Happiness Boutique statement necklace
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
Beauty by Miss L LINK UP #167
- Link up your outfit posts. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated