Happy Monday, lovelies! How have you been?
I don’t know about you, but when it comes to the weather, then it is so strange how it has a huge impact on my mood. When it is windy, rainy, and cloudy like most days last week – then I’m just not motivated to do anything. And when it’s warm and sunny then it seems like I could do anything.
Last week I mostly wore leggings, tees, and jeans. However, on a Sunday the weather was beautiful and sunny, and, so it was a perfect opportunity to wear my light summer clothes again.
When it comes to my green and peach outfit then this is a kind of unusual color combination for me, but for some reason I just loved these two together. I showed you my Esprit broderie top a few weeks ago paired with striped shorts. When it comes to my green Holly & Whyte by Lindex skirt, then I showed you this skirt last year paired with black tee and a pair of cute Jeffrey Campbell booties.
For this simple summer outfit I accessorized my sleeveless Esprit top and lindex skirt with a pair of Sam Edelman flats, Michael Kors watch and Y necklace Gold from Happiness Boutique.
What I wore
- Esprit fabric mix top with broderie anglaise (buy here)
- green Holly & Whyte by Lindex skirt
- Sam Edelman Francis Flats
- Michael Kors watch
- Y necklace Gold from Happiness Boutique (buy here)
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated!
I can’t wait to check out your posts!