Hi, lovelies! How have you been?
I don’t really want to admit it, but it seems that the summer is now over and the fall is here. This means that it’s time to take out all those sweaters, jackets, tights, etc and make my outfits more fall appropriate.
So today I have this grey and green outfit to show you.
I just love this green Holly & Whyte by Lindex skirt. I have shown it to you so far paired with black tee and booties, and peach sleeveless top. This time I decided to pair my green skirt with a grey sweater. This cute sweater has been in my wardrobe for about 6 years and I usually wear it with jeans (see outfit post here).
I accessorized my simple green and grey outfit with a pair of simple black Mary-Jane flats from Tamaris and a simple semi-precious stone bracelet.
My simple grey and green outfit
- Warehouse Pointelle Zip Shoulder Jumper
- green Holly & Whyte by Lindex skirt
- Tamaris black Mary-Jane flats
- Siselly semiprecious stone bracelet
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #186
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated!
I can’t wait to check out your posts!