A new week has started. That means it’s time for an outfit post and weekly link-up.
The weather here in Estonia has been hot lately. For many Estonians, anything above 25C is TOO hot. For me, it gets too hot when it’s above 30-35C. And that’s what it has lately 30C degrees and sunny all the time. This means that for the last few days I have been mostly wearing bikinis or my favorite airy summer dresses.
Oh, and I wish we had a pool in our backyard. But since there are not that many hot sunny days here, then that wouldn’t be very practical. I guess we should probably buy one of those inflatable pools that we can pack away for winter.
Floral print dress and yellow sandals outfit
My outfits lately have been simple. I have mostly worn shorts and tops or summer dresses paired with comfy sandals. One of my favourite summer dresses is Emily & Fin Lucy Printed Midi Skater Dress. I ordered this dress from ASOS back in 2015. I have worn it every summer since then, and I have shown it here on my blog twice.
This time I accessorized a floral print midi skater dress with a pair of yellow Ipanema Aphrodite sandals, Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch, and yellow Michael Kors crossbody bag. I ordered my yellow strappy sandals about a month ago along with a pair of Marco Tozzi sandals that I showed you a few weeks ago. I didn’t expect these sandals to be comfy for long walks but to my great surprise they were perfect for about an 8km walk.
Oh, btw, I’m wearing literally zero makeup on these photos – on these hot days I usually don’t wear any makeup.
What I wore
- Emily & Fin Lucy Printed Midi Skater Dress
- Ipanema Aphrodite sandals
- Michael Kors crossbody bag
- Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #229
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here