Hi, lovelies! How have you been!
February has ended. The snow has almost melted. The sun is shining (okay, not every day but a lot more than before). And it feels like Spring. I really hope that there won’t be any snow before October or November.
Since the weather has been sunny lately then I wanted to put together an outfit that would be happy and bright and so here’s my yellow and green outfit for Spring. Everything I used for this look is from my wardrobe so it’s one of those shopping my closet looks.
A few weeks ago I went through some plastic boxes where I keep clothes that I hardly ever wear. And I found some light cotton sweaters from one of the boxes. The yellow v-neck sweater just screamed “wear me” and so it was time to wear it again. I showed you this yellow v-neck sweater in 2015 paired with a pair of dark blue jeans and nude patent pumps. I purchased the yellow sweater 10+ years ago from Esprit. I used to wear it quite a lot when I worked at the kindergarten. But now as a stay at home mom I hardly ever wear it 🙁
I paired the yellow Esprit sweater with my green Lindex skirt that you have seen here on my blog three times: paired with a grey sweater, paired with a peach top, and paired with a black tee and booties.
I accessorized my yellow and green outfit with a pair of yellow lace-up flats and a statement necklace from Happiness Boutique.
My yellow and green outfit
- yellow Esprit v-neck sweater
- green Holly & Whyte by Lindex skirt
- yellow lace-up flats
- a floral statement necklace from Happiness Boutique
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #213
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here