Happy Monday, my lovelies! Seems that the “bad skiing weather” or “endless autumn” is finally over here in Estonia and I can wear all my summer clothes! I just love these warm and sunny days!
Since I spend a lot of time outside playing or walking around with my 2-year old then I usually prefer shorts and comfy T-shirts. A month ago I ordered a pair of black shorts along with some light tops that are perfect for summer from Boozt.com.
The outfit that I’m showing you today is from last week. I wore my new black Vero Moda shorts. I paired the simple pair of shorts with Esprit Printed T-Shirt in 100% Organic Cotton. I just love this t-shirt for summer! Its print just screams SUMMER in my opinion. To add an extra pop of color to my outfit, I added a pair of yellow lace-up flats (previously seen here with a maxi dress). I accessorized my simple summer outfit with some Dorothy Perkins bracelets and a layered necklace from Happiness Boutique.
My simple summer outfit
- Vero Moda NOS Women’s Vmhot Seven Nw DNM Fold Shorts Mix Noos shorts
- Esprit Printed T-Shirt in 100% Organic Cotton
- yellow lace-up flats
- Happiness Boutique Layered Bobble Chain Necklace Gold (buy here)
[show_shopthepost_widget id=”4070233″] [show_shopthepost_widget id=”4070235″]
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciatedI can’t wait to check out your posts!
I can’t wait to check out your posts!