The easiest way to add colour to a boring outfit is wear colourful and eye-catching accessories. I purchased this Only maxi dress back in 2012 because I needed a new maxi dress and this one seemed like a good choice. Plus, it was on sale and actually available in my size and I like it’s material.
I haven’t worn this maxi dress for a couple of years now, but yesterday I was shopping my closet and so I stumbled on this dress. Since the weather yesterday was simply perfect then I decided to pair it with denim jacket. Since my outfit at that point was kind of blueish-greyish then I decided to add colour to my outfit with with yellow lace-up flats, yellow cross body bag and Daniel Wellington watch.
What I wore
- Only maxi dress /similar here, here/
- Only denim jacket /similar here, here/
- yellow lace-up flats /similar here, here/
- Michael Kors cross body bag /similar here, here/
- Daniel Wellington Classic Southampton Lady watch
- Madewell Dog Tag Long Necklace from Shopbop
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated ?