Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
Although on Saturday was Halloween, then we started putting up our Christmas lights. It seems super early and we have never started decorating that early, but I think the days that are getting shorter and shorter, the rainy and foggy weather, and the COVID-19 situation is just so depressing that a little extra light is just good for all of us 🙂 Oh, and we actually weren’t the first ones who started the decorating – on our street we were the third ones 😉
On to my outfit. Skirts. Well, if you are following me on Instagram then you know that I’m taking part in the #7DaySkirtChallenge. That means I’m sharing seven outfits with skirts. I will share all my outfit here on my blog tomorrow, so stay tuned 😉
For this outfit post, I decided to wear a denim skirt paired with a white top with lace details. I purchased this lace detail top a few years ago from Shopbop. I accessorized my simple casual outfit with a pair of black fringe booties, Daniel Wellington watch and an imitation pearl wrap necklace.
What I wore
- white BB Dakota Jack by BB Dakota Nevin Lace Top
- Reserved denim skirt
- Sam Edelman Louie Suede Fringe Booties
- Juliet & Company Imitation Pearl Wrap Necklace
- Daniel Wellington Classic Southampton Lady watch
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #197
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here