Happy Monday, lovelies! How have you been?
It’s Monday and this means that it’s time for the weekly link up and outfit post. My today’s outfit post belongs to category – shopping my closet. Why? Well, everything I put together for this look has been sitting in my wardrobe at least three years or even more!For this casual summer outfit, I paired a white Seppälä Reflex hole-embroidered skirt with a navy-white striped top. The skirt looks really pretty with its hole-embroidery and lace detail at the bottom. I bought that skirt in 2007 and wore it for my university graduation. Back then, I paired it with a simple white blouse. Too bad I don’t have that blouse any more because I just wore it too often and well…. you know what happens to those clothes that you wear too often. Since the skirt is white then I have worn it only a few times.
The navy/white striped top is from Shopbop. It has been sitting in my drawer for almost three years now, but I have worn it only a couple of times. I accessorized my simple casual summer outfit with a pair of Cocobelle sandals (seen here with a maxi dress, here with shorts and top and here with simple summer dress), Madewell necklaces, and Fossil watch. I have had that Fossil Cross Charm Watch since 2007. I love love love its unique design! See better pics of the watch here.
What I wore
- Skin Split Neck Top
- white Seppälä Reflex hole-embroidered skirt with lace detail at the bottom
- Cocobelle Arrow sandals
- two necklaces from Madewell Layered Triangle & Bead Necklace set
- Fossil Cross Charm Watch
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated!
I can’t wait to check out your posts!