20 days until the due date. Although it seems that time flies then at this point it just doesn’t seem to fly fast enough. I had an absolutely lovely weekend. On Saturday we went to the fair and yesterday we went for a walk. It wasn’t actually a very long walk (maybe 3-4K) but at this point, it seemed like a marathon to me 😀 And so for my today’s maternity outfit post, I have this quick shot we took yesterday.
When it comes to my outfits lately then the most important thing for me at the moment is that whatever I wear has to be comfy and my yesterday’s floral print and anchors outfit definitely is comfy.
Since yesterday we had another sunny and warm spring day then a pair of shorts and a tee seemed like a great choice. The floral print shorts I wore are actually not maternity shorts, however, thanks to their style I can easily wear them right now and postpartum, too. My white anchor print tee is from H&M Mama line. Since we went for a walk then I wore a pair of super comfy Skechers Womens Go Vulc trainers. And since the sun was shining and the sky was cloudless, then I also wore Nike cap that I purchased a few years ago.
My floral print and anchors maternity outfit
- floral print shorts from Takko
- H&M Mama Cotton jersey top with anchor print
- Skechers Womens Go Vulc trainers
- Nike cap
- Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch [show_shopthepost_widget id=”3166286″] [show_shopthepost_widget id=”3166287″] [show_shopthepost_widget id=”3166292″] [show_shopthepost_widget id=”3166296″]
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated ?