Yesterday was lovely sunny day and so we decided to visit a Roves Farm where children can see live farm animals and play inside and outside. We all had great time there and little mr.R really didn´t want to leave from there 😛 The casual outfit I show you today is from yesterday.
This time I wore my favorite pair of grey Only jeggings with white Only loose top. Since it was countryside then of course I was wearing something flat and comfy and so my Clarks Merryn Trail ankle boots were just perfect. Even though it was sunny and quite warm then from time to time there was this sneaky cold wind that just may cause you a runny nose and cough and so a scarf was a must, because I have already been under the weather way too much lately.
When it comes to other accessories then my new Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Travel Tote Bag that I ordered from Neiman Marcus seemed like a good choice because I was able to take everything I needed (read: little mr.R needed) with me.
What I wore
- white Only Cloud Dancer top from MandMdirect.com
- grey Only jeggings from Mandmdirect.com
- black Clarks Merryn Trail ankle boots
- Yumi scarf from ASOS
- Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Travel Tote Bag from Neiman Marcus (Buy here)
- Daniel Wellington Classic Southampton Lady watch
- Gold Filigree Flower Gemstone Pearl Bangles from New Look