Some of you have probably heard of Lookfantastic Beauty Box. This is monthly beauty box, put together by Lookfantastic.com. In Lookfantastic beauty box you can find a selection of must have skin, hair, cosmetic and body products, which are wrapped in a beautifully presented box and delivered straight to your door. It is promised to include minimum of six products. This box costs 15£/month. To tell you the truth I have been thinking about ordering it and I almost did once, but for some reason I never hit the checkout button. Last week I was making an order on Lookfantastic.com website and so I noticed that they had a special offer – if you spend 55£, you´ll receive a free February box. I didn´t plan to spend that much at first, but it seemed like a good deal and I wanted to order some Elizabeth Arden products anyway and so I just made a bit bigger order than I had planned 😛
As promised the box arrived nicely packed. Btw my Lookfantastic order arrived really quickly this time – I made the order just before midnight on Friday and it arrived on Monday 🙂
What was in my Lookfantastic Beauty Box?
- Korres Citrus Body Milk (50ml) – is described as uplifting, clean and fresh body milk. Moisturising body milk with an exceptional powdery texture. The combination of provitamin B5, Shea butter and Jojoba oil enhances the suppleness of the skin, while also providing long-lasting hydration. Active Aloe®, extremely rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, Zinc and antioxidant enzymes, supports the immune system of the skin. Free from parabens, mineral oil, silicone, propylene glycol and ethanolamine. I´m not very fond of this body milk´s scent – it smells like some sort of men´s product. When I applied it on my skin then it felt really nice and lightweight and absorbed quickly.
- Monu Illuminating Primer (20ml) – is promised to smooth the skin and reduce the appearance of imperfections, leaving you with a long-lasting radiance and provide the perfect base for your make-up. It contains Mica to add a natural glow, zinc oxide to protect against UV damage, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract to reduce the signs of ageing and vitamin E to combat free radicals, the paraben-free primer can be used on its own or under make up to give you a perfect finish. I haven´t tested this one yet so I don´t really have much to say about it.
- Dr. Paw Paw Original Clear Balm (10ml) – is made in the UK from a variety of natural ingredients including paw paw, which, blended together, create a multi-purpose formula. Their main ingredient is fermented Pawpaw, which is the fruit of the plant Carica Papaya. The Pawpaw has been found to have natural healing qualities and is believed by many to be the finest natural medicine yet discovered.has a variety of uses, from skin protector and moisturiser to nappy cream and lip finisher. The balm also has healing properties and can be used on sun burn, skin irritations and as a hair conditioning treatment. I´ve never heard of Dr.Paw Paw products before, neither have I ever heard of Pawpaw, but according to those pretty promises this balm should be a must have product that works for basically everything and so I can´t wait to give it a try!
- Moroccanoil Treatment (25ml) – can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool. It is infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil, strengthening proteins and shine-enhancing vitamins, this completely transformative treatment detangles, speeds up drying time and boosts shine – leaving hair smooth, manageable and nourished with each use. I´ve heard many great things about this product so once I´m out of my current hair treatments, I´ll give it a try.
- Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar (17g) – removes impurities and exfoliates skin and makes it soft and smooth. 97% natural exfoliating black soap dramatically improves the overall quality of your skin with therapeutic Dead Sea mud. It refines complexion and removes dead skin cells, impurities and blackheads for more radiant skin. It improves circulation and motivates natural skin generation. As I read from Erno Laszlo website, this cleansing bar is iconic. I have never heard of it before and even though it is promised not to make skin dry then I am bit worried that it might make my skin too dry. But hopefully I´m just overthinking and it will work fine for my skin.
- Bellapierre Cosmetics Eyeliner Pencil in Midnight Blue – is promised to help to achieve show stopping style. Its innovative formula contains Botanical Waxes such as Jojoba, Safflower and Vitamin E and pure mineral pigments. It is promised to give intense colour on the top and bottom eyelids and stay put all day and night. I haven´t used it yet, but my hopes are high 😀
So this was my very first Lookfantastic Beauty Box that I received as a free gift with my order. To be honest I am pleasantly surprised and happy with this box and I am even that happy that I actually pre-ordered next month´s box 😛Follow me