This is a little roundup about beauty related posts that I did in January so in case you missed something you can check it out now 🙂
– MUA Makeup Academy Every Lash mascara – mascara that sounded amazing, but did not impress me at all.
– Johnson´s Baby Shampoo – it actually my baby´s, but I just had to try it, too 😛
– Lavera Basis Sensitive Hand Cream – this hand cream is one of my favorite beauty products of 2012 and it was also mentioned in my January favorites post.
– Dove Intense Repair Hair Mask – product that I expected to be much better than it actually was 🙁
– BWC Beauty Without Cruelty Extra Gentle Makeup Remover – it works, but I would not buy it again.
– MUA Makeup Academy Extreme Felt Eyeliner – good affordable eyeliner pen that performs well.
– AnneMarie Borlind Anne Lind Strawberry Body Lotion – one of my new favorite body lotions that has delicious strawberry scent.
– Sweet & cute manicure where I used Dermosil nail polish in Seashell and rhinestones and stamping image plate from Born Pretty Store.
– Simple layering manicure where I used two Models own nail polishes.
– Winter appropriate snowflake manicure where I used Born Pretty Store stamping image plate and the base of the manicure was seen in this NOTD post.
– Very simple NYE nails where I used Dermosil nail polish in Seashell and rhinestones from Born Pretty Store.
You all can enter my giveaway sponsored by Born Pretty Store 🙂