The title The worst beauty products of 2015 probably isn’t very accurate, because in my today’s post I’m going to show yo beauty produts that I tried and reviewed this year, but not all of them were BAD, some of them just didn’t live up to their pretty promises and that’s why they ended up in this list.
So in my list of the worst beauty products of 2015 are these products ….
- Nip+Fab CC cream Light SPF 30 – This CC cream is described as a next generation BB cream, that is more advanced and gives better results. Although I purchased this in shade Light it looks way too orange on my light skin and getting pretty result with this CC cream is a nightmare! This is officially so far the worst CC cream I’ve ever used!
- Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Touch of Max Factor Foundation Moisturiser in Fair is another kind of miracle cream that is basically promised to make your skin look flawless. Well lets start with the fact that although it’s in shade Fair it looks too dark on my light skin. It doesn’t cover much and tends to leave my face looking patchy and shiny. Awful!
- InstaNatural Scar Gel Cream is a natural scar gel that is promised help to diminish and erase scars over time by making them less visible. I used it twice a day for 1.5 months and I really didn’t notice much difference. The scar is still there and visible!
- St. Ives Timeless Skin Apricot Scrub is a budget friendly scrub, but I just didn’t feel or see it do anything for my skin.
- Essence How To Make Smokey Eyes Make-Up Box is another budget friendly product, but unfortunately its quality is not what I expected, the eye shadows are too shiny and glittery and there’s too much fallout during application.
- elf Jumbo Eyeshadow Sticks were disappointing 🙁 The colors are rather sheer and they crease like crazy 🙁
- Boots Essentials Cucumber Facial Wash unfortunately just didn’t work my normal to dry skin. After using it my skin was unpleasantly dry and it didn’t remove heavier makeup.
- I purchased Trevor Sorbie Volume shampoo and conditioner in the hopes to achieve the promised fuller hair and body and bounce. These two add a little bit volume to my hair, but the shampoo makes my hair way to dry and the conditioner just isn’t any good.
- I used Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex for six months and the reason why it ended in this list is that I didn’t notice any promised results. Easy!
- The 10th place belongs to Mad Beauty Advent Calendar which was just really disappointing! In short – I would like to get my money back!
So this was my list of the worst beauty products of 2015. Have you used any of these products? Which product belong in your The worst list?
*please remember that although these products did not work for my it doesn’t mean they won’t work for you 🙂