Happy Monday everyone! Spring will officially start today and I seriously couldn’t be happier! I just can’t wait sunny and warm days, and the time when I can finally forget my winter clothes. Yesterday the weather was quite nice, although bit still bit too chilly and so I still had to wear my Five Seasons winter parka 😀
But besides parka (which I’m not going to show you today 😛 ) I wore black cowl neck top, blue high waist skinny jeans and black wedge booties. Since I wanted my casual Sunday outfit to be very simple then I accessorized it with just a delicate butterfly necklace.
What I wore
- Splendid Thermal Long Sleeve Cowl Neck top from Shopbop / buy here /
- Guess Tahiana High-Rise Skinny Jeans /similar here, here, here/
- Ecco Bella wedge booties /similar here, here, here/
- 24ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver butterfly necklace from Lily Charmed
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated ?