Hello, everyone! How have you been?
This week I have no big (or small) news 😀 My older one graduated from 2nd class last week and now he is on vacation mode (read: playing outside with his friends most of the time or asking for extra screen time because there never is enough screen time in his opinion).
This week he will go to a summer camp, but it is one of those day camps, which means I drop him off in the morning and then pick him up again in the afternoon. It is a nature-related day camp, and I hope he will enjoy it and learn something new.
Last week I showed you a simple outfit where I mixed stripes with floral print and the week before that, I showed you my new Esprit Collection summer dress that was also striped. Well, this week I have another striped outfit to show you but this time it is stripes on stripes outfit. This means that everything I put together is striped 😀
So this time I paired my striped DL1961 Foster Relaxed shorts with Esprit yellow and white striped t-shirt (see here paired with a checkered coat and grey dressy pants).
I accessorized my stripes on stripes outfit with a pair of striped slip-on trainers from H&M and Daniel Wellington Classic Southampton Lady watch. It has a striped watch band which just made this watch perfect for this all-striped outfit.
My striped on stripes outfit
- DL1961 Foster Relaxed shorts
- Esprit yellow and white striped t-shirt
- striped slip-on trainers from H&M
- Daniel Wellington Classic Southampton Lady watch
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #228
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here