Last week my younger son turned three. Oh wow! The time flies so fast. It seems like yesterday when he was a tiny (ok not that “tiny”) baby and now he is a big boy. Loving helicopters and plains, big trucks, cars, and knows very fell different car brands. Like when we go on our daily walks, he recognizes 99% of the cars he sees. Like wow!
When it comes to his birthday present, then, in a way it was super easy, because he knew he wanted a big white Audi. But that didn’t mean that he wanted a simple toy car. Oh no – he wanted the electric battery-powered ride-on car- the one he could drive around and turn the steering wheel. Since those aren’t cheap then I kind of hoped that maybe he would change his mind, but no – he is one little stubborn dude.
We actually planned to get him a white Audi Q8 but since the white one was sold out in most places or had an estimated delivery time of 1+months, then we decided to buy him a white Audi R8 Spider. He was and still is so so happy that he got that car for his birthday.
My fit and flare dress and trainers outfit is super simple and comfy. I showed you the striped summer dress back in June. In June, I styled the dress with a pair of wedges and a pearl necklace.
This time, I accessorized Esprit striped summer dress with a pair of white Nike trainers and Michael Kors Jet Set Large East West Signature Leather Zip Chain Crossbody bag. This bag is the newest addition to my bag collection.
What I wore
- Esprit Collection light blue midi dress
- white Nike trainers
- Michael Kors Jet Set Large East West Signature Leather Zip Chain Crossbody
- Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #232
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here