The outfit I’m sharing with you today started with this white and yellow top. I ordered this simple Esprit top from Booztlet a little over a week ago along with another Esprit t-shirt and a summer dress and some new clothes for my boys.
There was something about this Esprit striped top that instantly caught my eye and so in my shopping cart it went. I like that this t-shirt gives plenty of ways for styling it and so I can wear it with jeans, skirts, shorts, dressy pants, etc.
For this outfit, I paired my new brassy yellow and white striped top with a pair of grey dressy pants. I have had these dressy pants for 10+ years but I haven’t worn them very often.
And after that, I was out of ideas about what to add to my simple spring outfit. So I went through my wardrobe and stumbled on this grey checkered coat that has also been in my wardrobe for over 10+ years. I used to wear it quite a lot but lately, it has just been sitting in the back corner of my wardrobe. This double-breasted coat has a classic style, two pockets, and a belt.
I accessorized my outfit with a simple Michael Kors gold watch and a pair of black Sam Edelman ankle boots.
What I wore
- Esprit yellow and white striped t-shirt
- grey Mosaic dressy pants
- grey ONLY checkered double breasted coat
- black Sam Edelman ankle boots
- Michael Kors gold watch
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #222
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here