Monday Tuesday to everyone! Since I was feeling a bit under the weather yesterday, then I’m a little late with my this week’s outfit post and weekly link-up. I’m feeling slightly better today and so I hope it’s nothing serious.
Since the 1st of June is Wear a Dress Day then today I want to show you the newest addition to my wardrobe – a lovely light blue striped Esprit Collection summer dress. I ordered this dress from Booztlet, where it was discounted from 69.99€ to 30.79€.
Why did I decide to purchase this dress? Well, firstly it had this lovely fit and flare style and midi length. Secondly, it has pockets. Yay! And finally, it was discounted.
The dress fits well and I’m very happy with it. I’m sure I will wear it quite often this summer and you will probably see it here on my blog more than once.
This time I accessorized my light blue striped Esprit Collection summer dress with a pair of white Geox wedges, a white Michael Kors watch, and an imitation pearl wrap necklace that you saw last week with a light pastel yellow hole-embroidered dress.
What I wore
- Esprit Collection light blue midi dress
- white Geox wedge sandals
- white ceramic Michael Kors watch
- Juliet & Company Imitation Pearl Wrap Necklace
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #226
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here