Goodbye July, hello August. I can’t believe that is August here. My 3-year old will start kindergarten in two weeks. And I will be back at work, after nine years, in just one week.
The weather lately has been rainy, windy, and a bit too chilly for my liking. This means that although I try to wear my summer dresses and clothes as much as possible, I’m pairing them with cardigans, sweaters, and jackets. Oh, I also just purchased a new winter parka – Didriksons Leona 😀 It was discounted from 400€ to 192€ and so it came home with me 😀
My today’s outfit is for me one of those transitioning into Autumn looks.
So or this casual outfit I paired a simple pair of Guess skinny jeans with a striped Esprit t-shirt (seen here paired with grey pants and here with striped shorts) and black Blank Denim vegan leather & ponte jacket.
Since it is still summer then I decided to wear my black Ecco slip-on sandals (seen here paired with floral wrap skirt and black top). I accessorized my outfit with a semiprecious stone bracelet and Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch.
What I wore
- Esprit yellow and white striped t-shirt
- Guess Tahiana High-Rise Skinny Jeans
- black Blank Denim Vegan Leather & Ponte Jacket
- black Ecco Flowt LX sandals
- Siselly semiprecious gemstone bracelet
- Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #235
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here