Striped clothing. Well, there used to be time (like 15 years ago or so) when I avoided stripes. Stripes, especially horizontal stripes, were a big NO-NO for me and so there was nothing striped in my wardrobe.
Some time later I had to attend a nautical-themed party, and I had to wear something blue-white striped there. So that’s how a very first striped piece ended in my wardrobe – a blue and white dress with horizontal stripes 😀 I don’t have that dress anymore, but I have purchased some striped dresses and tees after that.
The striped dress and denim jacket outfit, I’m going to show you today features a simple striped summer dress. I purchased this dress three years ago. But until this year, I had worn this dress only a few times. However this summer I have worn it at least once a week.
Since the weather today is chilly (after 3-4 weeks of temperatures over 28C, 20C feels sooooo cold) I paired the striped dress with a simple light blue denim jacket. I accessorized my outfit with a pair of Crocs sandals and a Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch.
What I wore
- ONLY Womens May Sleeveless Stripe Dress
- ONLY denim jacket
- Classic Crocs sandals
- Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch
- Guess sunglasses
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #233
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here