July is ending. It has been a busy month filled with my toddler’s birthday, making preparations for going back to work in a few weeks, painting our house, expanding my flower beds, and spending time with family and friends.
But let’s continue with the outfit.
A couple of weeks ago I went shopping and although I ended up buying only some new flowers for my flower bed, I stumbled on a cute wrap skirt at the Lindex store. For some reason, I didn’t buy it. A few days later I was doing some online shopping at the boozt.com site and stumbled on the same skirt in a different print. The skirt was discounted, and so I didn’t think twice when I added it to my shopping cart.
Together with the wrap skirt I also purchased black slip-on sandals. I first saw these on the Ecco site and liked the style, however, they were sold out in my size on there, and the only place I found them available in my size was Boozt.
I paired my floral wrap skirt with a simple black tank top from H&M. When it comes to the accessories then I kept think simple and only added a white watch, a semiprecious gemstone bracelet, and sunglasses.
What I wore
- black H&M tank top
- Lindex floral print skirt Wendy
- black Ecco Flowt LX sandals
- white Michael Kors watch
- Siselly semiprecious gemstone bracelet
- Oakley sunglasses
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #233
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here