Hi, lovelies! how have you been? I hope you all had an amazing weekend. Mine was pretty usual. I hoped that my new greenhouse would be finished over the weekend but unfortunately that didn’t happen. Oh well, I hope this week it will get ready for plants.
Over a year ago I ordered a simple white Daisy Street t-shirt from ASOS. It was a really simple basic white tee but what I loved about it was the slogan on it:
“There are always higher heights to reach, believe you can and you’re half way there.“
Since the weather today and this week should finally be warm and nice then I decided to wear this white tee. Pairing it with a pair of jeans or leggings would be too boring and so I decided to add this lovely white hole-embroidered skirt instead. I added a pair of white lace flats and a light blue denim jacket.
I accessorized my outfit with a simple gold necklace and my Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch.
What I wore
- Daisy Street oversized graphic t-shirt
- white Seppälä Reflex hole-embroidered skirt with lace detail at the bottom
- white lace flats
- simple gold necklace
- Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #223
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here