Another week has gone by. When last week I mentioned that the weather had been really nice lately then unfortunately last week was far from nice – rainy, windy and not warm at all.
Last week also was Eurovision. I used to be very excited about it always stayed up late to see all semi-finals and finals, then this year I didn’t watch it live but just the replay the next day. I’m a bit sad that Estonia’s song (Uku Suviste – The Lucky One) didn’t make it to the final, but oh well, you can’t always win. I’m not exactly thrilled about the winning song this year (Måneskin – Zitti E Buoni). It was okay but not something I would listen to very often.
My favourites from this year were Finland (Blind Channel – Dark Side), Norway (TIX – Fallen Angel), Malta (Destiny – Je Me Casse), Sweden (Tusse – Voices). With Norway’s song, the funny thing is that when I heard it for the first time in the semi-final – I didn’t like it at all, but then when I heard it in the final, I started liking it.
Pale Pastel Yellow and Black OOTD
My today’s outfit belongs again to the shopping my closet category. For this outfit, I paired my pale pastel yellow hole embroidered dress with my black vegan leather and ponte jacket. I accessorized my outfit with a pair of black heeled sandals and an imitation pearl wrap necklace.
What I wore
- Holly & White yellow hole-embroidered dress from Lindex
- Blank Denim Vegan Leather & Ponte Jacket
- Jeffrey Campbell Cordia sandals
- Juliet & Company Imitation Pearl Wrap Necklace
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #225
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here