Hi, lovelies! How have you been?
It’s Monday and that means it’s time for an outfit post and weekly link-up. My today’s outfit is again one of those “I went shopping in my closet” outfits.
I haven’t worn a maxi dress since fall and so I decided it’s time to go through my maxi dresses and put together an outfit featuring one. I debated between three dresses but decided to go with this navy and white striped maxi dress. Back in October, I showed this maxi dress paired with two different white cardigans and yellow lace-up flats. And back in 2016, I showed it to you paired with a denim jacket and a pair of white flats.
I had several ideas on how to style it for my Spring outfit, but for some reason, my vegan leather and ponte jacket seemed like a great choice. I added a pair of ankle booties and a layered necklace set.
Maybe because the weather yesterday reminded me more of a winter than Spring (it was snowing at some point yesterday and all my pretty flowers were covered with snow) then I guess that’s why my outfit ended up being in darker colors.
What I wore
- Soft Joie Maribel Dress
- Blank Denim Vegan Leather & Ponte Jacket
- Jeffrey Campbell Hanger Leather Booties
- Madewell necklace set
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #221
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here