Happy Monday, lovelies!
Another week has gone by. It still looks and feels like winter outside. It does have its positive sides meaning my 8-year-old can still go skiing although the snow is very wet and melting. But other than that I just can’t wait for Spring to arrive. I would love love love to go cycling again, but I’ll be just jogging and walking till the weather gets better …
Yellow and black outfit with a touch of leopard print
Remember the black skirt I showed you in 7 Day Skirt Challenge? Well, the black skirt is here again! But this time paired with the yellow sweater I showed you a few weeks ago paired with green skirt. I like black paired with different colors because it makes the color pop even more. And one of my favourite color combo is black paired with yellow. There is just something about this combination I love!
I accessorized my yellow and black outfit with a pair of leopard print flats. I purchased these like, I think, five years ago but I have worn them only a few times. These flats seemed like a good match for this outfit (although, I was tempted to wear my yellow lace-up flats again). I also wore a layered necklace from Happiness Boutique and Michael Kors gold watch.
My yellow and black outfit with a touch of leopard print flats
- yellow Esprit V-neck sweater
- Splendid Fold Over Pencil Skirt
- Fluid leopard print flats
- Michael Kors gold watch
- Happiness Boutique layered necklace
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #215
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here