Daylight savings time… Oh, I hate that 🙁 This weekend clocks went forward one hour in Estonia. And the whole day yesterday felt like I’m in a rush, and it seemed like the time flew by so fast. And everything clock and time-related was a huge mess.
When I was younger (omg, this sounds like I’m seriously old, but I’m not even 40 yet 😀 ) the daylight savings didn’t bother me at all, but the older I get, the more it bugs me 🙁 Luckily, everything usually gets back on track again in a week or so when my body clock adjusts with the new time.
Yesterday, we also put back up the trampoline. Hopefully, the winter is now over for good and since our boys were asking for the trampoline almost daily by now then up it went again and our garden doesn’t look that empty anymore.
A week ago I showed you a simple light blue and yellow outfit featuring a chiffon maxi skirt paired with a yellow v-neck sweater. Today I have another simple outfit with the same light blue maxi skirt to show you.
This time I paired the light blue chiffon maxi skirt with a simple navy and white striped long-sleeved top. I have previously shown you this simple top paired with blue jeans and white oversized cardigan. It is a good basic top that I can easily wear with jeans, skirts or shorts for casual outfits.
I accessorized my outfit with Happiness Boutique layered necklace and white Michael Kors watch.
What I wore
- light blue chiffon maxi skirt
- navy and white striped long-sleeved top
- white Nike trainers
- white Michael Kors watch
- Happiness Boutique layered necklace
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #217
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here