On Friday, I showed you a spring outfit featuring a yellow sweater and light blue maxi skirt. Today I have another outfit for you featuring light blue, but this time it’s a blue pinafore dress. Although this blue dress has been hanging in my wardrobe for a few years, then I have hardly ever worn it. In October 2019, I showed you this dress paired with a white lace blouse and white lace flats.
For my Spring outfit I decided to pair my light blue Little White Lies Celeste dress with a floral print blouse. My floral print blouse is from SheIn. I absolutely love this blouse and I wear it quite often. It was one of the very first items I ordered from SheIn back in 2014 and I have never regretted it. This blouse fits well and is nice and airy, and works well with different jeans, skirts and trousers.
I accessorized my outfit with a pair of simple light beige foldable ballet flats and a white watch. I ordered these Yosi Samra flats from Shopbop a few years ago. And I’m so happy that I did because they are so comfy! I have worn these a lot and would really need a new similar pair or two already 😀
What I wore
- light blue blue pinafore dress (Little White Lies Celeste dress)
- floral print blouse
- light beige ballet flats
- white ceramic Michael Kors watch
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #216
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here