Last week I showed you one version of my comfy weatherproof winter outfit. Today, I have the second version of my winter outfit. Last week the weather in Estonia got much colder, and on the coldest days, we had below -15°C. That’s quite a lot and so without warm winter clothing, there wasn’t much to do outside. And I’m really sad I didn’t buy a pair of warm winter boots during Black Friday sales 🙁 I had them in the shopping cart. Since I wasn’t sure if we will have this proper Estonian winter this year or not then I decided not to buy them, especially since they cost around €200 even with a Black Friday discount.
But let’s continue with my this weekend’s winter outfit. When last week I wore my black Didriksons Eline parka then this time, I decided it’s time to sport my Five Seasons Henria winter parka. I purchased this winter parka two years ago, but I have worn it only a few times. I love it’s faux fur details that make it just so cozy. I also love the reflective details. I just wish this parka had more insulation and that it was a bit longer!
I paired my Five Seasons winter park with my black ISC ski pants. I wore again my comfy My Lowa Zephyr GTX Mid TF boots and The North Face Apex+ Etip Gloves. The hat I’m wearing is from Breden Kids. I purchased this hat just last week. It had been waiting in my shopping cart for two months again, but it was now on sale and so it was the perfect time to finally buy it. I like this hat because of its aurora borealis (northern lights) inspired print and merino lining.
View this post on Instagram
What I wore
- Five Seasons Henria winter parka
- ISC Ilves-Extra ski pants
- Breden Kids hat with merino lining
- The North Face Apex+ Etip Gloves
- Lowa Zephyr GTX Mid TF boots
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #207
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here