Happy New Year! I hope that your 2021 has started well!
A few days ago, it started snowing, and at the moment, we have like a winter wonderland here in Estonia. I hope that the snow will stay for a few weeks because everything seems lighter and happier with snow in the wintertime. And my 8-year-old absolutely loves skiing and sledding.
I guess a more winter-appropriate outfit would suit better for today’s outfit post. However, I’m going to show you one of my favourite black dresses instead. I purchased this dress in August 2018. The reason why I bought this black dress was sad – I had to attend my father-in-law’s funeral ceremony. I had given birth to my baby #2 just a month before, and unfortunately, I still hadn’t lost all the extra weight I gained during the pregnancy. That meant that nothing funeral-appropriate from my wardrobe fitted me right and so I had to purchase something new quickly.
I wanted something versatile that I could wear in the future too and so the black A-line jersey dress from Lindex ticked all the boxes. It was simple. It was comfy. It was black. I could wear it even after I have lost all that extra weight. And it didn’t cost a fortune. Win!
I have worn this dress quite a lot, but for some reason it hasn’t made it to my blog, yet.
What I wore
- black A-line jersey dress from Lindex
- Sam Edelman Louie Suede Fringe Booties
- Michael Kors gold watch
- Siselly semiprecious gemstone bracelet
- Madewell necklace set
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #205
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here