(Ugly) Christmas sweaters and Christmas themed clothes. It’s so strange – I have never needed them or even considered buying any. And this year… I want something Christmas themed 🙁 A dress or top for example would be perfect.
I guess it is because this year there are no Christmas parties to attend due to the stupid COVID-19. And so I don’t have any good reasons to buy a new party dress(es) and so I just want something comfy and Christmassy to wear at home. I have found some Christmas jumpers but since our home is too warm for a sweater (we keep it at 21°C) then there’s really no point to buy something that warm. So it has to be something lighter – like a t-shirt or a cute dress.
But let’s continue with sweaters. Well, my today’s outfit features a white sleeveless turtleneck sweater. I purchased this sweater ten or eleven years ago and I have never worn it on its own. I have always used it for layering. I used to wear it quite a lot when I worked at the kindergarten and I usually wore it over a long-sleeved top. I especially loved it paired with a teal-coloured top. Unfortunately, I don’t have that top anymore and so I decided to go with a striped top this time. I added a pair of comfy jeans, black boots, and my Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch.
What I wore
- A white sleeveless turtleneck sweater purchased from Terranova
- white-blue striped long-sleeved top from H&M
- blue Lindex Lilly slim fit shaping jeans
- Ecco boots
- Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #202
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here