Happy Monday, lovelies! How have you been?
Last week we decorated our Christmas tree, and my Christmas shopping is almost done. I still need a gift for my 2-year old. We will probably get some sort of construction truck for him because he loves those. For my 8-year old we already purchased a Baby Yoda plush toy and Baby Yoda mug. He absolutely loves Baby Yoda!
With my husband it’s easy – he reads a lot and his wishlist of books is long … very long. And so I just usually pick something from there.
I usually buy a gift for myself too and I am thinking about buying a new iPhone 11 for myself. I have been using my current smartphone – iPhone 6 for six years now and although it works perfectly fine I just feel that it’s time to upgrade.
Something simple and casual. For my today’s look, I paired a pair of black ponte pants with a simple light jumper. I purchased the black Vince ponte pants a few years ago from Shopbop. I love these trousers because they are comfy as leggings but look are still proper pants. I bought my dark teal color jumper also a few years ago from Tom Tailor outlet. I love its dark teal color and light material.
I accessorized my simple casual outfit with a pair of black Sam Edelman suede fringe booties, Michael Kors watch, and a statement necklace from Happiness Boutique.
What I wore:
- black Vince Ponte Pants
- Tom Tailor sweater
- Sam Edelman Louie Suede Fringe Booties
- Michael Kors watch
- Nude Floral Embellished Round necklace from Happiness Boutique (buy here)
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #202
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here