Happy Monday, lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was quiet but it was great to spend quality time with my hubby and boys.
What I wore on Christmas Eve?
Well, although I first planned to wear something red, then I stumbled on this fir green dress at aboutyou.ee and it seemed perfect dress for Christmas time. Why? Firstly, because of its green colour. It’s just that shade of green that reminds me of Christmas. Secondly, because of it’s A-line fit that helps to hide those few extra kilograms, I managed to gain during Christmas 😛
I also like this Vero Moda dress Nads because it’s rather versatile. With different accessories, I can dress it up or down – just as needed. Although I love the material and style of this dress, then I do have one tiny complaint about its sleeves. The sleeves of this dress are long sleeves – unfortunately, they have this weird length on me (maybe my arms are just too long?) which means I just have to roll-up the sleeves to make them look okay on me.
I accessorized my simple outfit with a pair of black patent flats, a Q&Q gold watch, and a simple modest gold necklace my mom gave me about 20 years ago.
What I wore
- Vero Moda dress “Nads” in Fir Green
- black patent flats from Online Avenue
- Q&Q gold watch
- Q&Q gold watch
- my gold necklace is a gift from my mom
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #204
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here