It’s funny how I sometimes make great plans for the weekend, and then none of the things I planned to do will get done. For example, I planned to put up wallpaper from Photowall this weekend. But then we ended up doing hundred other things and just didn’t have time for that, but at least my hubby and my 8-year old went to a cinema and to the pool, and I sorted through half of my closet and I went biking twice. So, I will have to get the wallpaper up over the next weekend because our bedroom is rather bland and badly needs something new. I think a feature wall with a beach-themed wallpaper would be a lovely and relaxing addition to our bedroom.
After showing you skirts last week, I decided to go with a pair of skinny jeans this week. I haven’t worn these ripped skinny jeans for months now and so I thought why not pair it with a black lace-up bodysuit. Since it is autumn here where I live, then I also added a cardigan and a pair of leather booties. I accessorized my outfit with Q&Q gold watch.
What I wore
- Glamorous Lace Up Bodysuit
- Light Wash Ripped Cropped skinny jeans from Femme Luxe
- Jeffrey Campbell Hanger Leather Booties
- Lindsey Cross Open Knitted Cardigan from WearAll
- Q&Q gold watch
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #198
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here