A few weeks ago, I participated in the #7dayskirtchallenge, where I wore one skirt and styled it differently for each day. Well, my today’s outfit would suit well to that challenge because I wore again the black pencil skirt I wore for the challenge.
This time, I paired my black Splendid Fold Over Pencil Skirt with a black high neck jumper that I purchased from Stockmann about 10 years ago. I have only worn it a few times so far, but the weather lately has been around only 1 or 2°C and so it seemed like a good idea. I added a pair of black high heeled boots, a black Mosaic wool coat, a gold watch, and a black & beige grab bag.
What I wore
- Splendid Fold Over Pencil Skirt
- black Global Sport Stockmann high neck jumper
- black heeled boots
- Mosaic wool coat
- Michael Kors gold watch
- Mia grab bag from Fiorelli
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #199
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here