Last week I showed you an all black outfit and seems that this week I have another black on black look to show you. My outfit was sort of inspired by the snow we had last week. There wasn’t much of it but enough for a building a small snowman and spending an extra time for scraping ice off of our car’s windshield.
This time I wore a black EDC by Esprit jumper dress (seen here with purple scarf) and a pair of wet look leggings that I showed you a few weeks ago paired with a beige shirt dress. I added a pair of black knee-high boots (seen here with color-block dress). These boots are just a perfect example of the different shades of black. I mean these boots are black, however, when compared to the shade of black of my jumper dress and leggings, they look more like dark grey.
I accessorized my all black outfit with a thin black belt, semiprecious gemstone bracelet and a necklace.
What I wore
- black EDC by Esprit jumper dress
- black FemmeLuxe black wet look leggings
- black knee-high boots from Ital-design
- Siselly semiprecious gemstone bracelet
- necklace from Madewell necklace set
- black Cropp Chillin thin belt
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #200
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here