How was your week? Mine was quite usual. Last Wednesday, I had had to attend my son’s developmental interview at his school. There weren’t any big surprises for me, except for the fact that he is not behaving very well at school. On Sunday, my son had a football match, and so I spent around 3-4 hours freezing outside (it was a rainy and cloudy day with the temperature between 6-7°C).
Oh, I also changed my blog’s hosting provider last week. At the moment everything seems to work as it should be and I hope there won’t be any unpleasant surprises coming in the future.
I wore this simple casual outfit to my son’s developmental interview. I decided to wear a pair of jeans paired with a simple striped long-sleeved top and a white oversized cardigan. I showed you this cardigan a few weeks ago paired with a striped maxi dress. I added a pair of black wedge booties and two necklaces from Madewell necklace set (see close-up of the necklaces here).
What I wore
- striped long-sleeved top from H&M
- white oversized cardigan from H&M
- blue Lindex Lilly slim fit shaping jeans
- black Ecco Bella wedge booties
- necklaces from Madewell necklace set
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #195
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated!
I can’t wait to check out your posts!