My today’s outfit is inspired by Gail’s (from Is This Mutton? blog) faux leather leggings and mint green jumper outfit. I was tempted to create an outfit featuring my black wet look leggings and light green jumper, but decided to pair my black leggings with this beige chiffon shirt dress instead. I have previously shown you this chiffon shirt dress worn as a dress paired with high heels and paired with black jeggings and flat ankle boots.
This time I paired this Blue Vanilla chiffon shirt dress with a pair of black wet look leggings from Femme Luxe. I accessorized my outfit with black Tamaris heeled ankle booties, white Michael Kors watch and Mink & Stone necklace.
When it comes to my ankle boots, then I have had them for 9 or 10 years. I used to wear them quite a lot but after having kids I hardly ever wear them. They are comfy, but unfortunately high heels are not the best option when I have to chase my kids around the playground.
What I wore
- Blue Vanilla Jules nude zip detail shirt dress
- FemmeLuxe black wet look leggings
- Michael Kors white ceramic watch
- Tamaris ankle boots
- Mink&Stone handmade necklace (designed by me, read more about it here)
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #195
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated!
I can’t wait to check out your posts!