Happy Monday, lovlies! I hope you all had an amazing week and weekend!
It is starting to feel like fall here where I live. The weather lately has been chilly, windy and rainy. I still try to wear my summer clothes although since the weather is getting colder then sweaters, cardigans, jackets and light parkas are something I can’t really skip any more.
Last week I was putting together an outfit for my job interview and I stumbled on this Reserved denim skirt. I have had this dark blue denim skirt over 10 years. I used to wear it a lot years ago. Anyway it seemed like a great choice for fall outfit and so I decided to pair it with this simple sweater from H&M.
Since it feels like fall then it is also a perfect time to take out all my boots and booties. For this outfit I chose Ecco Damara Slouch boots. I purchased these a few years ago. They are lightweight and comfy and I just love their perforation detailing.
I accessorized my simple casual fall outfit with Y necklace from Happiness Boutique. I love this necklace because it looks so simple yet so pretty.
What I wore
- H&M jumper
- Reserved denim skirt
- Ecco Damara Slouch boots
- Y necklace Gold from Happiness Boutique (buy here)
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #189
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated!
I can’t wait to check out your posts!