Yesterday was my birthday. In my yesterday’s post, I shared with you my birthday makeup look, and today I’m going to show you my outfit. Although I didn’t have a big party then my birthday was still was a great reason to wear something prettier than my usual leggings-jeans-tees.
I like the red color, but I only have two red dresses in my closet and yesterday seemed like a perfect day for wearing my red dress from Lindex. I purchased that dress two years ago because it was on sale and I liked it. I usually buy new clothes when I need them (read: I have an event or party coming and I need something new to wear), but with this dress, it was a different story because I purchased it because I just liked it. This dress is comfy and forgiving (read: doesn’t show my few extra kilograms).
I paired my red dress with a pair of nude pumps I purchased from Marks & Spencer years ago, Michael Kors golden watch (better photo of my watch in this post) and a simple statement necklace from Happiness Boutique.
My birthday outfit
- red dress with lace details from Lindex
- Marks & Spencer nude pumps
- Michael Kors watch
- Nude Floral Embellished Round necklace from Happiness Boutique (buy here)
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #192
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated!
I can’t wait to check out your posts!