Hey, lovelies! How have you been?
Being stay-at-home mom is great but there are some downsides to it. For example my today’s outfit is not the most suitable attire for playgrounds and cleaning up mess. But last week I did some shopping in my closet and so put together this simple black and floral outfit.
For my black and floral outfit, I paired a simple sleeveless floral blouse from H&M with a pair of black trousers from Mosaic. I added a black blazer from Reserved.
At first, I planned to accessorize my outfit with a pair of high heels but then I decided to wear these black patent flats instead. I have had these flats for five or six years but I have only worn them a few times. I completed my look with a golden Michael Kors watch and two golden necklaces from Happiness Boutique – Y necklace and Layered Bobble Chain Necklace. I like these necklaces because I can wear them together or on their own for different looks.
My black and floral outfit
- H&M floral blouse
- Reserved black blazer
- Mosaic black trousers
- Michael Kors watch
- Aria black patent ballet flats from Online Avenue
- Y necklace Gold from Happiness Boutique (buy here)
- Layered Bobble Chain Necklace Gold from Happiness Boutique (buy here)
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #190
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated!
I can’t wait to check out your posts!