Happy Monday, lovelies! How have you been?
I can’t believe the month of July flew by so fast and it’s already August. This means that soon the summer will end, the start of the school year will come closer, and the weather will get chillier day by day.
The outfit I’m showing you today is from last Saturday. The sun was shining, and so a pair of jeans and a dusty pink top with a lace detail seemed like a good idea. Although it was sunny, then you could feel autumn in the wind. Therefore it was a perfect opportunity to shop my closet for cardigans, and this cute H&M cardigan seemed a good fit. I have had it for 5 years, I think, but I have worn it only a couple of times. I have previously shown it here with a pink summer dress and here with a pair of jeans and a white top.
I accessorized my outfit with striped H&M slip-on trainers and a necklace from Happiness Boutique.
What I wore
- Vero Moda dusty pink top with a lace detail
- dark blue Lindex Lilly slim fit shaping jeans
- H&M cardigan
- H&M slip on trainers
- Happiness Boutique Layered Bobble Chain Necklace Gold (buy here)
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated!
I can’t wait to check out your posts!