I have been shopping at iHerb since 2010, and it is the first place I check if I’m shopping for natural beauty products and supplements.
My favorite iHerb products
I have been ordering from iHerb for 10 years now. There are products that I have ordered only once, and then there are some that I have ordered again and again.
I wanted to share with you a small selection of some of my favorite iherb products. I love all these products and although some of them are also available at other stores/online stores, then iHerb often has special discounts, etc and so I get them at a better price.
So let’s start with some of my iHerb favorites ….
- Vitables Gummy Propolis & Echinacea For Children– I gave these to both of my boys last winter, and they didn’t suffer from runny noses or common cold that often. I don’t know if it was thanks to these gummies. But maybe it was, and so I stocked up on these for this fall too. Propolis & Echinacea Gummies For Children feature a blend of Echinacea, Elderberry, and Propolis. They are Gelatin-Free and made with Citrus Pectin.
- Oslomega Kid’s Omega-3 Fish Oil are fish gelatin softgels with natural strawberry flavor. Omega-3 fatty acids play a role in maintaining optimal health and well-being. The Omega-3s EPA and DHA are recognized for their support of many functional systems throughout the body and are recognized for their support of healthy growth and brain development in children. I have been giving these to my younger son, and he loves these.
- Sports Research Antarctic Krill Oil with Astaxanthin is made with Superba 2™, a superior form of sustainable Krill Oil sourced from the pristine Antarctic Ocean. Krill Oil Omega-3 Fatty Acids are considered to be more bioavailable, as they are bound to naturally occurring phospholipids, thus allowing for better absorption. I have been ordering these Krill Oil capsules for my hubby and so I always try to stock up on those because they seem to work well for him.
- e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit has been one of my favourite brow products for 6 years. I use it in shade Light, but shade Ash also works for me. It is also available for darker brows in shades Dark and Medium. I have also purchased/ordered it from other places, but from time to time iHerb has special discounts for beauty products, and then I sometimes buy it from there. You can read my review of this eyebrow kit here.
- HOLIKA HOLIKA 99% Aloe Soothing Gel is my must-have product for summer. It is just versatile! I can use it as a skin moisturiser, an after-sun product, apply it on to mosquito bites or minor skin injuries and the entire family can use it. I love it! Read my review of the HOLIKA HOLIKA 99% Aloe Soothing Gel here.
- Crystal Body Deodorant Mineral Deodorant Roll-On is my newest favourite from iHerb. I order it a few months ago and fell in love with it and just ordered it again a few weeks ago. I like it because it seems to work well and keep the unpleasant smell at bay all day, even on those hotter days. And the best part? It is free from Aluminum Chlorohydrate
- Vitamin C is a must-have vitamin in my medicine cabinet. California Gold Nutrition Gold C Vitamin C is one of my favourite Vitamin C’s. I take 1 capsule daily, but when I feel that I have caught cold, then I usually take 1 capsule 4-5 times a day. It usually works well, and I feel much better soon.
- Vitamin D3 is another must-have vitamin in my medicine cabinet. Lately I have been using Doctor’s Best Vitamin D3. I have also used Vitamin D3 from other brands and so far they all have been good. Read more about Vitamin D3 here.
- Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics Original Formula is also a quite new product for me. After reading many raving reviews, I just had to try these. These probiotics aren’t cheap (in Estonia one package costs over 50€/$58), but there was an extra discount on those at iHerb, and so I decided to give these a try. I took these for 1 month and I feel much better. Some foods (dumplings, white bread, etc) sometimes cause me discomfort, but after I started taking these capsules, that problem disappeared.
- For the last 4 years, I always have some Pau d’Arco capsules in my medicine cabinet. I have used Pau d’Arco from different brands, but mostly I have purchased Nature’s Way Pau d’Arco. I usually take it when I suffer from the first signs of sinusitis, and so far, it has saved me (or at least I hope it has) from antibiotics. Read more about Pau d’Arco here.
So these were some of my favorite iHerb products.
Have you tried any of these? Have you ordered from iHerb?