Hey, lovelies! How was your last week?
My last week was pretty usual – just the usual things I do as a stay-at-home mom. But who knows, maybe in October things will change and I will start working full time again over 8 years. I have mixed feelings about it – on one hand I’m looking forward to it, but on the other hand, I love being stay at home mom and being there for my sons all the time.
Today I want to show you my navy blue and black outfit. This outfit is again one of those shopping my closet outfits. The navy blue Sundry maxi dress has been in my closet for about 3 years (more pics of my dress here). This simple maxi dress is perfect for summer but with cardigans or jackets, it will also work for fall.
I paired my dress with my favourite vegan leather jacket that I have shown you several times already, and I’m sure you will see it even more. I purchased Blank Denim Vegan Leather & Ponte Jacket from Shopbop 5 years ago. This jacket is perfect for those not so warm days when I would still like to wear my maxi dress.
I accessorized my simple outfit with a beautiful statement necklace from Happiness Boutique, Dorothy Perkins bracelet set and a pair of River Island striped wedges.
What I wore
- deep blue Sundry Maxi Dress from Shopbop
- Blank Denim Vegan Leather & Ponte Jacket from Shopbop
- River Island striped wedges
- Nude Floral Embellished Round necklace from Happiness Boutique (buy here)
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #186
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated!
I can’t wait to check out your posts!