Happy Monday, lovelies! How have you been?
Black dresses. Today I want to show you a casual black dress that has been in my wardrobe for 2 years, and I have never worn it. To tell you the truth, I had even forgotten that I had it, but a few weeks ago I found it from my closet shelf along with two other dresses, and yesterday was the day when I finally wore this black Vero Moda dress.
This Vero Moda dress has just the perfect length for everyday wear and it’s also comfy. AND it has pockets! Yay!
Since the dress is plain and simple then I decided to add a pair of yellow lace up flats and a light blue denim jacket. I accessorized my simple casual outfit with a layered necklace from Happiness Boutique and Siselly semiprecious stone bracelet.
What I wore
- black Vero Moda April dress
- Only denim jacket
- yellow lace-up flats
- Happiness Boutique layered necklace
- Siselly semiprecious stone bracelet
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #186
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciatedI can’t wait to check out your posts!
I can’t wait to check out your posts!