Last week we spent a lovely day at Tallinn Zoo. It was the third time visiting Tallinn Zoo for our older son and the first time for our 2-year old.
Tallinn Zoo was founded on 25 August 1939. Their first exhibit was lynx Illu. Later the lynx also became Tallinn Zoo’s emblem animal. Today, Tallinn Zoo houses over 11 000 animals representing more than 500 species. If you happen to visit Estonia some day and you like zoos, then I think that Tallinn Zoo is definitely worth a visit. Since the weather was good, then it was just pure joy to walk around, see different animals, and enjoy some ice cream and coffee.
Although my 2-year old is very good at walking and walking up to 2.5km is not a problem for him, then 6 hours on his little feet wasn’t an option and so I used Baby Tula ring sling for carrying him when he got tired. I would have normally just used a stroller but since we didn’t have it with us then the ring sling had to do, and it worked perfectly.
Tallinn zoo is currently undergoing a major modernization program, updating the facilities for bears, wolves, tigers, and other animals. And so visitors can now actually see how some of the facilities where animals used to live looked like.
When it comes to my outfit that I wore to the zoo, then I knew there would be a lot of walking, carrying my 2-year old, spending some time at the playground etc, then my outfit had to be comfy.
So I decided to wear a pair of black shorts and pair them with a simple white top. I like that top for summer because it is light and airy. Plus, I love its high-low design. I added a pair of white Puma sneakers, Guess sunglasses, and Michael Kors crossbody bag.
When it comes to my Puma trainers, then my 2-year old has a thing with these. He seems to love love love these, and so he often brings me these and asks/tells/advises me to wear these.
View this post on Instagram
My 2-year old insisted that I had to wear these Puma trainers today 🤷♀️ #pumatrainers #whitetrainers http://liketk.it/2RDsB #liketkit @liketoknow.it #LTKeurope #LTKunder100 @liketoknow.it.europe You can instantly shop my looks by following me on the LIKEtoKNOW.it shopping app
What I wore to the zoo
- black Vero Moda NOS Women’s Vmhot Seven Nw DNM Fold Shorts Mix Noos shorts
- white Only Cloud Dancer top
- white Puma Match Lo Basic Sports Sneakers
- Michael Kors Fulton Large East West Crossbody
- Guess sunglasses
- Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated!
I can’t wait to check out your posts!